 Technic / 12353 (-5)
  Re: The Pneumatic Reference

(...) I'll gladly contribute. I might have some photos in a few weeks time. I don't have diagrams online though - I tend to scribble on paper! I have building blocks: Flip-flop, XOR gate, OR/AND gate and a system generally starts with a few of these (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO at the Bauma 2004 construction equipment trade fair

(...) No Technic fig was hurt in the making of this picture: (URL) Greetings, David (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) I think it would be cool to create a scorpion. Of course, they have eight legs, and they should move as four sets of two (not two sets of four). Oh, and you know what would be cool? Make it remote control-able. hmm. I have some ideas. You guys (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) Hi Kyle, Good to see you de-lurking :^) I've always got more ideas for locomotion than I have time to implement. I wondered if making a two dimensional inchworm (URL) travel like a sidewinder rattlesnake. Kevin (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) If you two are really looking for something new.... How about 0 legs... A snake? -Kyle (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact