 Technic / 12343 (-5)
  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) Snip----- (...) May I put in a request for a set of simple but interesting pneumatic bots that 10-14 year olds could build and in so doing learn about some of the basics of pneumatics, pneumatic circuits, etc.? Four to six small bots, each (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) That would rock to see the results of collaboration unveiled at BrickFest. How big of an air compressor is it going to need? ;-) -Tim (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  The Pneumatic Reference

Well you guys have finally done it. I've been stricken with the desire to start building pneumatics creations. Since I'm a realtive new comer to this I've decided to create a Pneumatics Building Techniques Reference on my website. This is where your (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) We have not made any travel plans yet for this exciting colaboration. I plan on going to BrickFest in August, hopefully Eric will be there too. By then, we may be done already. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) So are you guys getting together in person for this co-build? Man, what I'd give to be there and watch you guys at work. Eric was over last fall and whipped up some basic gear assemblies out of my collection in a way that blew my mind. Some (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact