 Technic / 1225
    Re: Technic Sets to Use for Educational Kits —Joe Kopena
   (...) looking (...) What I meant was that we have several hundred dollars per kit soley to buy LEGO parts, above and beyond money spent on the HandyBoard (the microcontroller we're going to use), sensors (from DigiKey & Jameco), and LEGO motors (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Technic Sets to Use for Educational Kits —Wes Matchett
   Ah, ok, now we've got a better idea of the requirements and budget. I thought you were going to use either LEGO or handyboard for controlling the robot. Throw out my ideas about programmable LEGo since you are using the handyboard. You should (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)