 Technic / 12249
    Business trip to Silicon Valley —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi, I'll be in the SF Bay area through Monday, and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and talk LEGO? I won't be taking my usual traveling LEGO for this trip, but meeting other AFOL's in the area would be great. Drop me an email if you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)