 Technic / 12249
  Business trip to Silicon Valley

Hi, I'll be in the SF Bay area through Monday, and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and talk LEGO? I won't be taking my usual traveling LEGO for this trip, but meeting other AFOL's in the area would be great. Drop me an email if you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)