 Technic / 12244
  Re: Hex363

(...) well thank you for posting such great pictures and descriptions. your pnuematic creations are so fun to make and to figure out how they work. i'm currently working on making your inchworm. i'm waiting for more of the new switches from a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

(...) You are welcome. I document in hopes that others will enjoy and learn from MOC's. I think you are right about Asynchropillar and Inchworm, although Asynchropillar is not documented well enough to tell easily. Let me know if you conclude they (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

(...) it will be a while before i start to make hex363. i need to finish inchworm. i will probably leave it together for a while to show off. and i will need to order about 10 more switches. when i finally do get started on hex363 i will probably (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)