 Technic / 12150
12149  |  12151
Subject:
Looking for Eschenstein
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:02:52 GMT

I wicked want to contact the person who built this monopod and this submergence vehicle, but searching for “Eschenstein” on lugnet and google doesn’t turn up anything.

How do I find him/her?

--Todd