 Technic / 12132
  Re: studded technic beam availability

And remember that you do not have to be local to a Lego store to take advantage of PaB! Give them a call, they are happy to ship cups of bricks. Now all we need is a good/accurate online resource of what is available at the various stores. :) Greg (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: studded technic beam availability

(...) Peeron has 'em for Burlington and Solomon Pond, MA. Unfortuantely, though, Dan doesn't seem to stop by every day and update the list. :) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: studded technic beam availability

Unfortunately, those have not been updated in a couple months. Not much good this far into the PaB game. :| What would be really cool is if Lego would have the information listed along with the individual store listings on their web site. I would (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)