 Technic / 12128 (-5)
  Counter-rotary Propeller

This is an Idea for a counter-rotary propeller. Russian planes use this system, and helicopters too. Note: I use a rubber belt for fixing the red propeller on the gear (6542.dat) (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  12cyl. radial engine ... ready

The engine is ready for take off. The new construction give more stability and looks good. It's like a P&W?? No adjusting necessery like the old version. Each cylinder keep his position. The radial engine can be powered with a 2838 motor and turns (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re-release 8448 Super Street Sensation

FUT: lugnet.dear-lego It'd be nice to see a re-release of 8448. It's not very old, but it's already up in the $300 price range. That's a little high for something that sold at retail for only $130. (URL) buy a re-release of this set in a heartbeat. (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bringing the bionicle and technic folks back together ;-)

(...) Something like (URL) this> perhaps? ;) (URL) Allister (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Bringing the bionicle and technic folks back together ;-)

(...) I know when I've made a bad joke when I actually have to explain it :p Sorry about the mistery. I saw that picture and inmediately imagined a combination of many Lego themes, including almost all Technic subthemes. Base and blade for barebones (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact