 Technic / 12094
    A working snowblower... —Øyvind Steinnes
   As I promised earlier, here are pictures of the working snowblower. But I'm sorry that I dont have real pictures of the thing since I still don't have a digital camera. I should also liked to have a video of it when it was working out in the snow :) (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: A working snowblower... —Ralph Hempel
   Only someone that lives in a place where a snowthrower is used would have enough time to make one! I just had my driveway area done by a guy in a huge JD tractor and an 8 foot wide blower! It's cheaper than owning and maintaining your own. Very nice (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)