 Technic / 12049
    Re: New crane MOC —Tobbe Arnesson
   Wow! Massive Bob! Hope to see some good photos after PDX - and it *will* survive (I hope :). Just don't get any TJ MOC above it *grin* (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New crane MOC —Thomas Avery
   (...) Hey now- crane disasters happen. You can't avoid it :-) (URL) Hopefully that won't scare Bob too badly :-) Let's just hope my streak of bad luck is over! -TJ (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)