 Technic / 12045
12044  |  12046
Subject:
new technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:20:07 GMT

hi
as far as i know TLC is not so happy
if someone release pictures of unreleased sets
so the only thing i can do is to share details with you
using my own words

there is two new technic sets
both studless

blue pickup truck on relatively small wheels
i would say "auto service" :)))
(i have very small printed version of its picture)

and the second one is red truck
with black pneumatic crane on the back
it has bar-code truck wheels
so you can imagine the size
and it has the hook from bionicle :(

i hope tlc will not kill me because of this description
(maybe they will change the final design but for now the red truck looks
cool)

br
pixel