 Technic / 11819
Re: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
Has anyone ever tried to build or design a bipedal walker that imitates
this form of motion?

Parallax markets the Toddler, which is a walking Robot that shifts its center of
gravity to walk. It turns by sliding its feet in opposite directions. It has 34
possible movements.