 Technic / 11815
  Re: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....

(...) Dunno but this non-LEGO robot (with knees) has been taught to run (URL) wish there was a video available on the net somewhere - I saw it on TV yesterday, and though it's difficult to tell it's running, it does seem rather more "human-like" (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I was thinking about bipedal walkers this morning and....

(...) More info here (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)