 Technic / 11681
Re: mid-size pulley wheel ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ray Sanders wrote:
Does a part exist that would function as a mid-size pulley wheel for a rubber
belt ? I can use a wedge-belt wheel (p/n 4185) for a large pulley and a half
bush  (p/n 4265) for a small pulley. I was looking for something between these
two that has the correct groove for the rubber belt and an axle slot in the
center. Any suggestions ?

Ray

There is also the micromotor pulley nr. 2983, which does NOT have the groove
centered.