 Technic / 11648
  Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242

Thanks, Kevin, quadraped explanations are very interesting, and you sequencer paper is a "must read" !!! Philo (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242

(...) Thanks Philo! So far the feedback on the sequencer paper has been positive. Now that I've learned enough to write that paper, I'm prepared to make some really complicated pneumatic circuits. The cornerstone of the sequencer design methodology (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)