 Technic / 11600
    Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242 —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Mike Thorn tells us that movies are only available on Brickshelf during low bandwidth hours. I'm working on a website that does not depend on Brickshelf to hold my movies. I hope to have that up in a week. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242 —Jona Jeffords
   (...) Thanks. I hadn't heard that yet and I have to say it is dissapointing, but totally understandable. Jona LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)