 Technic / 11500
    Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks! (...) Good idea :-) Regular water would have been fine too. I was just hasty and grabbed whatever I had available. Never guessed I would have ended up with a sticky mess. (...) Well, it was certainly a learning experience and adds to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes —Steven Lane
   (...) I tried regular water but it refused to hold its shape and reverted to it's normal puddle configuration. When I upgraded to the mineral variety I found the handy 1.5L bottles it comes in conviently held it in one place long enough for it to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)