 Technic / 11430
  Re: Dark Helmet

(...) sounds like a good space seed part... (...) hee hee! I can see it now to darth vader's voice singing: "I'm walin', yes indeed, I'm walkin'..." in a video like Tobbe suggested Jeff (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dark Helmet

(...) I guess I'd better get the Space Balls DVD and capture some audio. "May the schwartz be with you." I just didn't have time to make a video this morning. I'll work on that tonight. Maybe I can sneek a schwarts on the model too :^) (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)