 Technic / 11382
  Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"

(...) Don't forget to download the speaker's notes, they add a lot. Very nice work, TJ! (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"

(...) Thanks, Lar. Yes, the notes delayed my release of this presentation. I had not written them prior to Brickfest but should have. When writing them, I realized I had forgotten to say many things I'd meant to during the presentation. Thanks, TJ (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)