 Technic / 11362
Re: Is the 8455 available in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:58:50 GMT

Hello all technic fans!

Quick question:  Is the technic backhoe 8455 available in stores (in the • US or
germany) or is it an exclusive shop at home item?

Thanks

It's more like a hard to find set. It is not a shop@home exclusive but it • is
very hard to find. I have seen it only once at a local Toys'R'Us here in • Ontario
with an MSRP of $149.99 CDN. I also saw the Rescue Truck for $99.99 CDN.

It's available at Evans stores in Wisconsin.

John