 Technic / 11358
  Re: New (at least to me) optimal geometry for pneumatically flipped switches

(...) Hi Mark, Do you have an image of the original geometry, and your modified version? I could not find 8868 on BrickShelf's scanned library. Kevin (...) The new valves are superior in my mind as well. Another plus is they require less parts to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New (at least to me) optimal geometry for pneumatically flipped switches

(...) You can find it here (can't direct link due to frames needed for navigation): (URL) klick "By Number" and choose "8800-8899" in the drop-down menu. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)