 Technic / 11334
Re: 8219 Go Cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:33:48 GMT

Hello

I have got my 8219 from New Zealand, but that is already several yearsa ago
Later I was able to obtain this set over here (the Netherlands) too.

Greetings
    Maico Arts

I'm cataloguing my LEGO Technic collection and has come across the 8219 Go • Cart
set (<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8219>) from 1998 (or so).

I have tried to find out more about the set using LEGO catalogs from • 1997-2000
on BrickShelf (<http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/>), but without any • result.

Do anyone know in which countries the set originally came out, what year • and if
it perhaps was a promotional set?

Best regards,

Peter
<http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1277>