 Technic / 11294
  Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?

(...) Near 180 degrees maybe tough. You'll need to keep the piston attached as close as possible to the pivot point of the arm to get the maximum range. <snip> (...) Thanks for the positive feedback. I have three large pumps all attached to the same (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?

(...) The four bar linkages used for driving excavator buckets are good for doing appoximately 180 degrees motion, especially when you have to go "round a corner". The following shows an example - I'm not sure about its angular range but certainly (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)