 Technic / 11279
11278  |  11280
Subject:
Dear lego, please release more technic reissues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 02:00:33 GMT

A perfect candidate is the 8062 universal set.
A re-issue (without the storage case obviously) would almost certainly be
fesable (I cant see anything in the set that TLC doesnt have any more
except mabie the plates with holes) and its a good set that makes a bunch
of models.

Would I buy one? Probobly not, since I effectivly "own" the set. (got
everything except the storage case and a paper copy of the instructions) &
I dont need more yellow or black technic bits.

Would lego fans generally buy them? That is the big question.

Anyone wanna comment? (or suggest other sets that are actually possible to
reissue AND that would work if reissued)