 Technic / 11205
  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) I'll go farther, I actually liked both of them! They seem more like trick bikes than mountain bikes, given the wheel size though. No way round that unless there's a bigger wheel somewhere. (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) Thanks Larry! Not sure what you mean by 'trick' bikes though. I used actual bikes for inspiration. Although I agree with you about the scale - it's off, and I will try to improve that in the next versions. The problem is that you can shrink (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HKK93K.CDx@lugnet.com... (...) I think Larry is referring to BMX types, at least that is what we called them in my day :-) Jennifer (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)