 Technic / 11055
11054  |  11056
Subject:
Roundup Mk3 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 02:37:44 GMT

It seems that everytime i put this MOC on public display, I find a good
reason or two to keep improving it.  I think that this is the final version,
as it seems to lift quite high without slowing down and can work endlessly
without any degradation in performance.  Far better than any previous
version.  This version makes use of a double worm gear system that rotates
around two large stationary gears to lift the arm of the ride.  This better
system of stress distribution eliminated the need for my custom aluminum
axle at the point of rotation.  Which pleases everyone in my club...

enjoy

-tk