 Technic / 11050
  Radial Engine 6 or 12 cyl.

Today I have publish on my site a radial engine with 6 cyl. In reality most radial engine have 7, 9, 14,18 cyl. ,but I think it is not possible with Lego pieces in a small volume. I use a model team wheel 2695, 6 piston for the prototyp. The biggest (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Radial Engine 6 or 12 cyl.

(...) I can't help you for a 7 or 9 point arrangement, but if you want a 5 point arrangement (like in the demo image), you can sorta cheat one by using five #5 angle-connectors linked in a ring. They aren't exactly 108 degrees, but it is possible to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Radial Engine 6 or 12 cyl.

(...) Thank you for this Idee, but I must find a solution for a crankshaft with 5 pins or holes. (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)