 Technic / 1105
    Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —David Kadansky
   That climber is just too cool! I can't quite make out what part is used for the finger, though. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —Robert G. Fay
   Oh,oh,oh. Love that climber. That is Technic at its best. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) > (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        RE: New Mindstorms Stuff —Jesper Kjaer
   They had a 5 minute special on Danish TV (DR1) last week from Lego Billund showing the exact same climber in action - sadly me and my VCR missed it - it could have been a cool download once grabbed. Lego never stops to amaze me - I wonder if they (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)