 Technic / 1103
    New Mindstorms Stuff —Matt Agnew
   Hiho, Also posted this on RTL: Hey y'all, Been too busy to lurk lately, so if this is old news, excuse me. Got some shots of neat Mindstorms stuff at the NY Toy Fair last week. Sorry 'bout the picture quality - was using the company digicam instead (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —Jennifer L. Boger
     wow, wish i had known about it (not that i could have gone, but wow!) that climbing bot is very nice... (now my husband was 3 rcx's though, haha) very nice... must have been a site to see. thanks for the pix! (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —David Kadansky
     That climber is just too cool! I can't quite make out what part is used for the finger, though. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —Robert G. Fay
     Oh,oh,oh. Love that climber. That is Technic at its best. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) > (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: New Mindstorms Stuff —Jesper Kjaer
     They had a 5 minute special on Danish TV (DR1) last week from Lego Billund showing the exact same climber in action - sadly me and my VCR missed it - it could have been a cool download once grabbed. Lego never stops to amaze me - I wonder if they (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Mindstorms Stuff —Jürgen Stuber
   (...) Please always put http:// in front of your links, otherwise some software (e.g. mine :-) won't recognize them as links. (URL) LMK what you think, The climber is great! BTW, the tracks of redbot are from Cybermaster. Jürgen (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)