 Technic / 11019
  Re: Lego Glider

An impressive achievement ! I also had a look to your other robots, I especially liked your knoting bot ((URL) - for sure a first too ! Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Glider

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks, its one of my favorite robots. It was fun to watch, a pain to program. (just long and tidious programming). (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)