 Technic / 10962
  CAT320B

But...what is this ?? (URL) to enlarge image.... (URL) is my last model: CAT 320 B (URL) machine, equiped by RCX, as usual on my model (but external this time !), has three motors to control valves, tower and trucked traction, two touch sensors to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics) !!

  Re: CAT320B

(...) -TJ (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CAT320B

(...) thats way cool.im very impressed with the detail. stevenx (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CAT320B

(...) YEEEEEEEEOWWWW! My jaw is still on on the floor from seeing your model! I have never seen a lego model that is so close to the real thing! I bet Caterpillar would love to see that model! Chris Pritchard (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)