 Technic / 10956
    Can pnuematics wear out? —Gerard Steenbeek
   All my pnuematic cylinders are over 10 years old, they don`t seem to work well at all, do seals wear out, or crack due to age? Maybe i`ll need to buy that backhoe to update my cylinders... (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can pnuematics wear out? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Contact LEGO, you can probably get them replaced. Kevin (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)