 Technic / 10925
    Re: Pneumatic Inchworm —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) Nice concept to model in pneumatics. I'd love to see the MPG when you get it uploaded. I assume you implemented the compression with logic gates cascaded along the body. Brian (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

        Re: Pneumatic Inchworm —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I made the movies smaller and now they work. Here is the whole inchworm going through one cycle. (URL) is a close up of the compression part of the wave as it travels from the back of the inchworm to the front: (URL) my flight to Boston for (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)