 Technic / 10923
  Re: Pneumatic Inchworm

Doi! OMG - WOW! Must bring to Brick Fest. Must see IRL. Uggg, so cool! Really "Koogot", really. If you make the little Twins, I'll build the shell and we can have MOTHRA! Sorry, in rare form today. e (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pneumatic Inchworm

(...) Thanks! Yes. THis one is going to brickfest. The new form factor pneumatic switches found in 8455 helped a lot, because the mounting holes are not in line with the switch rotation point. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)