 Technic / 10902
10901  |  10903
Subject:
Roll up, roll up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:33:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BrickFest will include a Technic/Mindstorms MOC room this year.

This will be your chance to show off your latest "really cool model" or "really
wacky gizmo". So get those studded beams, technic pins and axle connectors
geared up and bring your best.

And don't forget the competitions. This year's BrickFest will be the best yet,
featuring some interesting challenges (check www.brickfest.com) with some cool
prizes for the competition winners as well as official BrickFest trophies for
the Technic/Mindstorms MOCs. So get building!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

JB