 Technic / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
Technic Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:58:00 GMT

My Technic collection just grew.
I got the 8880 Supercar, 8094 Control Centre, 8082 Basic set
Technic carry case with a universal set, 8640 Helicopter
and an 8862 Backhoe. All mint and with original boxes and
plans.
Last week I picked up an 8868 Claw Rig.
I'm getting to like Technic more and more.
They make my Space sets look childish and weedy.
On top of all that I got a 12v 7745 with a transformer, and a
7823 overhead crane.
I used to have a 7740 which I sold and have regretted ever since.
My wife thinks I am going to sell them.
I know different   :-)
(just had to tell somebody)

Michael Pratt