 Technic / 10846
    Re: BrickVista web site launch —Tommy Rainwater
   (...) Well designed site Tom! I'm all about minimalist interfaces, and yours manages to be minimal WITH a lot of style. Nice and clean design, with little clever uses of bricks here and there. Oh yeah, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: BrickVista web site launch —Tom Beattie
   (...) Thanks Tommy – great to get some feedback, I will keep you posted of any additions to BrickVista. Cheers Tom Beattie (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)