 Technic / 10757
    Need Web Page —Max Maxwell
   Does anyone know of a good web host? I need space for probably 40-50 MB of files, and I'm limited to about $10/month US. I tried the free GeoCities, but it seemed helplessly slow and even one ad seemed too many. I would prefer not to pay anything, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Need Web Page —John Henry Kruer
     (...) A lot of the big .space hosts (such as (URL) ) use ATLNetworks. The cheapest plan is this one: (URL) However, you need to pay it all upfront for a year. But it equals out to $2.5 a month, and you can do all sorts of fancy stuff if you want. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Need Web Page —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I use APlus.net, they give you all the web goodies(php, cgi-bin, etc...) and unlimited bandwidth to boot. --Orion (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)