 Technic / 10755
  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

Hello all! Just an update to what rules I think should be included in an all-out drag racing competition. First off, there should be five classes, four with limitations on the number of motors (1-4 motors), and the fifth would be an unlimited class, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

(...) I was thinking a micromotor class might be fun too! :) Max (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)