 Technic / 10736
  8455 - new form factor for large piston and switches

A very generous LPub and Lsynth fan bought me an 8455 as a gift. It arrived today and I'm very excited. I took some pictures of the new pneumatic parts, with the previous generation parts as a reference. The new form factor larger piston is on the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8455 - new form factor for large piston and switches

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HGnFFq.yoC@lugnet.com: (...) well. the studs will be missed for my part - but then again... in applications where rotation is needed they are definetely better than the old ones - doesn't require as much (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)