 Technic / 10612
    Re: MOC Differtimento —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Miguel, Very interesting conception, superb instructions! I need to try that one... (...) Good luck ;o) Philo www.philohome.com PS: (URL) and (URL) links are broken (the first should be baseins.html) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

        Re: MOC Differtimento —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Hi Philo, Thanks. I tried to balance bulk and modularity, but I would love to see someone come up with a simpler, more compact version. As far as practical applications for the design go, I can clearly imagine a vehicle with panoramic (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)