 Technic / 10518
  Boolean logic using LEGO Pneumatics

I"ve been putting together stuff for my pneumatic presentation at BrickFest. How unlike me to be preparing so far ahead. I put together two kinds of pneumatic gates, AND and OR. These gates are minor redesigns of the ones used in PneumADDic II, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Boolean logic using LEGO Pneumatics

(...) <snipped the links> Cool. I'm looking forward to your presentation! -TJ (just catchin' up on old posts) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)