 Technic / 10500
  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) Sorry for the problem with the links. The new FTX format must be throwing it off and I cannot seem to preview so hope this works. (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) Links in FTX require an opening < and closing >. Todd, perhaps you could turn on the same "www." and "(URL) recognition that plain text uses for FTX? Some sort of hard character return recognition would be nice too...I'm not in the habit of (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) No, you just forgot the <>'s, that's all. By all means, feel free to select plain text if you're not comfortable posting in FTX! (...) What happens when you click the Preview button?? --Todd (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)