 Technic / 1046
  Re: Technic wheels

(...) I just checked the set 8279 that you mentioned from Michael's site and seen that there is even more. Checkout those big tractor tyres/hubs, the slick ones in Silver Champion and the weird ones used in duel bikes. Selçuk (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic wheels

Good point -- I had not mentioned those others because they are not actually available yet, whereas the wheels in the 8279 are currently available in the 8446 from 1999. And then of course there's ZNAP wheels too... "Selçuk Göre" (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)