 Technic / 10432
  New application for the worm gear from TLC!

ok.. this is not serious - I admit it right away - but see the new and improved way to use the worm gear with the 24t crown gear :) (URL) hope the flash-programmer has a good reason for that faulty second gear animation. Leg godt! (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

(...) and a 24T crown in such a way! LOL! (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

(...) Ok call me gullible. I got out the two parts and tried it! -Tim (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

ROTFLMAO!!! e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

(...) I guess the answer to the "What will you make?" question in the end should be: "Gear dust!" :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic)