 Technic / 10395
  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

I won't be at Brickfest, so a presentation wouldn't help me (unless it makes it to an electronic medium) but you have definitely just sold me on a Syngress book! -Brian (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) it (...) book! Cool! That was not my intent, but so be it. The book Brian is referring to is "Mindstorms Masterpieces", by Mario and Giulio Ferrari, Doug Carlson, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki, and myself. PneumAddic II, and Synchropillar are (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)