 Technic / 10363
Re: I'm going to be busy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, James Austin Greenwood writes:
I have decided to try and make a technic scale pod racer. Its going to be a
moc, and an offical pod racer from str wars. In case any one is wondering, i'm
doing this becuase i picked up a few technic Pit Doids on sale for $2.00 each
at walmart, and i figured they need something to fix up :-)

Sounds like we'll have some Technic scale dioramas to drool at some day!

Good luck with your project, and remember to fit a lot of functions to that pod
racer!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu