 Technic / 10349
  COG shifter off topic

hi ppl are we using COG TLA cause we like TLAs or because we differ COG and centroid? btw i like TLAs so COG is cool pixel (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

(...) I used it because it is commonly used here, and because it is short. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

(...) Besides, Mario and Giulio Ferrari use the term in their book, so it is good enough for me :^) Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEu38p.11v8@lugnet.com... (...) ok thanx kelvin as i said "cog" is good for me i was just curious best regards pixel (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)