 Technic / 10333
  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

...I forgot to tell you that I built mine using one top (2984) and one base (2985) micromotor caps instead of two tops, and it works well (useful since micromotor is/was supplied with one part of each type...) Philo (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

Hi Philo, Great minds think alike. I did the same last night. I've got one build with studs up, and a second with studs down. I'm going to update the building instructions, and post the DAT files as well. I figure it is a good example of the new (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)